How to Make a Cheese Plate
All the ingredients you need to build the ultimate cheese plate appetizer.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: Serves 6-10 as an appetizer
Use this list as a general guide – these are the ingredients we used to build this exact cheese plate, but don’t be afraid to mix it up using your favorite snacks and cheeses or anything you have on hand!
CRACKERS & CROSTINI
MEATS & CHARCUTERIE
- Sliced salami
- Sliced soppressata
- Black & Green olives
- Flakey Sea Salt (we used Maldon Salt here!)
- Red Grapes
- Fresh arugula, for garnish
- Take cheese out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour (cheese should be served at room temperature!)
- Follow the step-by-step photos in this post to assemble all ingredients on a large cutting board or platter. Enjoy!