All the ingredients you need to build the ultimate cheese plate appetizer.
Use this list as a general guide – these are the ingredients we used to build this exact cheese plate, but don’t be afraid to mix it up using your favorite snacks and cheeses or anything you have on hand!
- Blue or Gorgonzola Cheese
- Goat Cheese (I used a Bijou aged goat cheese from Vermont Creamery)
- Sharp White Cheddar Cheese (I used a Kerrygold aged cheddar)
- Parmigiano Reggiano
CRACKERS & CROSTINI
- Toasted baguette slices with salt and pepper (crostini)
- Water crackers (we used these crackers from Carr)
MEATS & CHARCUTERIE
- Sliced salami
- Sliced soppressata
- Black & Green olives
- Flakey Sea Salt (we used Maldon Salt here!)
- Red Grapes
- Fresh arugula, for garnish
- Take cheese out of the fridge and let it come to room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour (cheese should be served at room temperature!)
- Follow the step-by-step photos in this post to assemble all ingredients on a large cutting board or platter. Enjoy!
Equipment. I love a nice wooden cutting board for my cheese plates, but use whatever you have on hand! A plastic cutting board or large dinner plate works just fine. Use a few butter spreaders or fun cheese knives to serve.
Keywords: easy, appetizer, artisan