- 4 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 cup granny smith apple, diced
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6–10 large leafy green lettuce leaves, for wrapping (optional, but delicious)
- Combine chicken, diced apple, lemon juice, honey, greek yogurt, salt and pepper in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Spoon a heap of chicken salad onto the center of each lettuce leaf. Wrap lettuce up around the salad (warning: this is not a food you eat gracefully) and serve immediately.
This would also be great as a sandwich on some pumpernickel bread.