A healthy twist on a classic potato salad – with only a handful of ingredients!
- 2 pounds red potatoes, diced
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill
- Place the diced potatoes in a medium stockpot and cover them with cold water. Throw in a teaspoon of salt and bring potatoes to a boil. Cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.
- Drain potatoes and return them to the stockpot. Let cool for a bit – 15 minutes is usually good.
- When the potatoes have cooled, add dijon, greek yogurt, salt, pepper, and chopped dill to potatoes and mix well. The amount of dill, like the salt and pepper, is really a matter of personal preference – add as much or as little as you’d like until it tastes right!
- Store potato salad in the fridge until you’re ready to serve.