This easy baked salmon gets a flavorful twist from our strawberry basil jam!
- 2 lb. fresh salmon filet
- 1 cup Slow Cooker Strawberry Basil Jam
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle 2 Tbsp. of olive oil over a baking sheet (I put a layer of foil down first to help prevent sticking)
- Place the salmon filet on top of the olive oil and top with the remaining 2 Tbsp. of oil.
- Pour jam over salmon and spread it evenly over the fish with a spatula or pastry brush.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over the fish.
- Bake salmon at 350 for 20-30 minutes, depending on the level of doneness you prefer.
Keywords: seafood, salmon, fish, summer