This easy summer cheese board is perfect for entertaining!
Use this list as a general guide - we used these ingredients to build this exact cheese plate, but don't be afraid to mix it up! Read through this post or visit our Cheese Plate 101 for inspiration.
- 8 ounces Burrata (2 pieces, usually one container - we love this one!)
- 8 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano, cut into cubes
- 8 ounce Brie wedge
- 4 ounces prosciutto
- 3-5 pieces naan, toasted and cut into triangles
- 2 large peaches, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3/4 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup flakey sea salt
- 1/4 cup balsamic glaze
- 1/4 cup chocolate covered almonds
- 1 small jar truffle honey
- 2 cups fresh arugula
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- Remove cheese from the fridge and let it come to room temperature on the counter for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Follow the step-by step photos in this post to assemble all ingredients on a large cutting board or platter. Start with bowls and cheese, then lay down prosciutto and other accompaniments, and tuck your greenery into any leftover space to help your cheese board look full and delicious. Enjoy!
Substitutions. Use this "recipe" as a rough guideline - feel free to make swaps to suit your tastes or use what you have on hand! We love using honeycomb, crostini, fresh figs, fig jam, or heirloom tomatoes. Use sharp white cheddar, manchego, fresh mozzarella, blue cheese, or goat cheese in place of any cheeses here. For more cheese plate inspiration, be sure to read our full Cheese Plate 101 Tutorial!
Equipment. We used a large baking sheet for this cheese plate. You can also use a wooden cheese board or a regular cutting board! Serve cheese with butter knives or a few fun cheese knives and use small spoons for honey and balsamic glaze. You definitely don't need to go buy a bunch of stuff to build a beautiful cheese board - shop your own kitchen and use what you have on hand!
Keywords: appetizer, holiday, charcuterie