An easy one pan dinner for busy weeknights.
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tsp. lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 large parsnips
- 6 large carrots
- 1 large head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 4 fresh Polish sausages (you could also use one large coiled Polish sausage and cut it into 4 portions)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Set aside.
- Peel parsnips and carrots and trim the ends off. Cut into large pieces that are roughly the same size as your broccoli florets. You want all the veggies to be the same size so that they cook evenly!
- Add chopped parsnips, carrots, and broccoli to the dressing you made in step 2. Toss until veggies are lightly coated.
- Drizzle olive oil over a large baking sheet. Lay Polish sausages and dressed veggies on the baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 20-30 minutes until sausage is cooked through and veggies are roasted. Serve immediately.
Use whatever seasonal veggies you have on hand for this recipe.
Swap the Polish sausage out for other proteins like shrimp, chicken, salmon, or chicken sausage. If you use an alternate protein, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
- Calories: 332