This easy slow cooker cheese dip is the perfect easy appetizer for game day.
- 1 cup fresh parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh goat cheese
- 1 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1.5 cups leeks, washed and chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- chips, crackers, or crostini for serving (I used tortilla chips)
- Place all ingredients in a slow cooker and stir to combine.
- Cook on low for 2-4 hours, stirring every 45 minutes or so, until cheese has melted.
- Serve dip with crackers, chips, or crostini. I recommend leaving it in the slow cooker over low heat while you serve the dip, to keep the cheese nice and melty (yes, that's a word).
This is a great dip to experiment with! Make it your own by adding cream cheese, roasted peppers, or any other goodies you've got lying around.
Keywords: football, appetizer, entertaining