An easy whiskey lemonade cocktail perfect for summer.
- 2 oz triple sec (I like Cointreau)
- 2 oz whiskey
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar (super fine sugar is best, but regular baking sugar will do)
- 1/2 tsp. apricot preserves
- 3 oz. tonic water
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients except tonic water with ice and shake well. Fill two glasses with ice and strain half of the drink mixture into each glass.
- Top each glass off with 1 and 1/2 ounces of tonic water. Serve immediately.
Use any whiskey or bourbon you like here! We like Maker's Mark or Elijah Craig. You can also use gin, vodka, or your favorite nonalcoholic spirit.
Keywords: drinks, cocktail, whiskey