An easy whiskey lemonade cocktail perfect for summer.
- 2 oz triple sec (I like Cointreau)
- 2 oz whiskey (I used Bushmills Irish Whiskey)
- 1.5 oz lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. granulated sugar (super fine sugar is best, but regular baking sugar will do)
- 1/2 tsp. apricot preserves
- 3 oz. tonic water
- In a shaker, combine all ingredients except tonic water with ice and shake well. Fill two glasses with ice and strain half of the drink mixture into each glass.
- Top each glass off with 1 and 1/2 ounces of tonic water. Serve immediately.