- 4 5-oz. salmon portions
- 1 Tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 Tbsp. tequila
- 1/2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- In a small bowl, whisk together sriracha, tequila, olive oil, salt, pepper, and cilantro to form a glaze.
- Brush half of the glaze over salmon portions.
- Bake salmon at 375 for 6 minutes, then pull it out of the oven and brush the remaining glaze over salmon.
- Return salmon to the oven for 5-7 minutes, until cooked through.
- Serve salmon with a lime wedge on the side. Squirt lime juice over the fish before you eat. Enjoy!