These easy stuffed mushrooms are filled with a tasty herb and cheese dip and are the perfect appetizer for your next party! Vegetarian.
I had a revelation this week. And it was this: Moving sucks. (A lot.)
We finally have the kitchen unpacked enough to eat things besides cold leftover takeout, and although no room is “finished” we’ve managed to assemble a coffee table and hook up our tv (wahoo!) so it’s almost like we’re real people now.
And then there are these herb and cheese stuffed mushrooms: super simple. Super tasty. Require little to no actual counter space and very minimal dishwashing. WIN.
Also, I have unpacked these awesome rooster trivets that I found at Salvation Army a few weeks ago, which meant I could let the mushrooms cool off a bit in super-stylish fashion:
And, since I’ve assembled a kitchen workspace AND located my camera battery charger (win #2), you can expect a barrage of recipes comin’ atcha. The stuffed mushrooms are just the beginning, folks. It’s about to get CRAZY. As crazy as watching three movies in a row instead of unpacking anything just because you discover your TV now has OnDemand. Not that that happened.
- 14-16 medium sized white mushroom caps
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped arugula
- 3 Tbsp. fresh chopped chives
- ¼ cup fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 Tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix ricotta, basil, parsley, arugula, chives, mozzarella, parmesan, salt and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1-2 Tbsp. of the herb and cheese mixture into each mushroom cap. Place filled mushroom caps in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is nice and gooey.