These easy-to-make crispy parmesan wonton homemade crackers are a great healthy snack alternative to processed foods!
This post contains affiliate links: if you buy something I’ll earn a small commission at no cost to you.
These parmesan wonton crackers are incredibly easy to make and a great alternative to processed, super-salty, terrible-for-you snacky things.
The crackers are ready to eat in less than half an hour, and they have a great crunch and a gorgeous color. They’re easy enough to make for a snack-for-one any afternoon, but pretty enough to throw in a bowl at a holiday party.
Video: How to Make Parmesan Wonton CrackersPrint
A quick and easy parmesan wonton crackers recipe.
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 25 square wonton wrappers (about 1/2 of a standard package)
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cut the square wrappers in half to form rectangles.
- Lay wonton pieces out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with parmesan cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 4-8 minutes or until wonton crackers are lightly brown and crispy. Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for 3-4 days.
You can either brush the olive oil onto these crackers or spray them with an olive oil spray. I like my Misto sprayer (you can refill it instead of using the single-use spray cans!)
Serve wonton crackers with hummus, cheeses, or your favorite dip!
Like this recipe? Try my salted wonton crackers or check out this video with four different wonton cracker recipes!
- Calories: 244